Scrip converts your usual spending into fundraising for OLF. You buy Scrip gift cards for the places you shop, dine and travel, and our school earns rebates. Rebate amounts vary by vendor, ranging from 2 to 15 percent of your purchase. Find out whether your favorite brands are with Scrip and how much they give back.
Example: Macy's offers Scrip shoppers a 10% rebate. You buy $500 in Scrip gift cards for Macy's. You have $500 to spend at Macy's and OLF earns the $50 rebate.
Create your Raise Right Account. From there, browse the hundreds of Scrip retailers and buy plastic gift cards (mailed to you) or eScrip (paperless codes instantly e-mailed to you).
For security reasons, OLF shares our Scrip Enrollment Code only directly with school families. You may contact the school office for the code, or it is regularly shared in our Weekly Family Newsletter.
We also recommend downloading Scrip's RaiseRight app, which allows you to easily purchase Scrip and track your total proceeds raised.
Participating in Scrip is a term of your Enrollment Contract. For each school year, all K-8 families must either:
After meeting the minimum requirement of $200 in Scrip rebate proceeds, participating families have three options:
For all three options, OLF retains a 25% administration fee for operating our Scrip program.
OLF's "Scrip Year" runs from May 1st to April 30th. That means each family's $200 commitment must be met by April 30th (or fees will be assessed), and all Scrip purchases on May 1st or later apply to the next school year.
Unlike K-8 families, participating in Scrip is optional for our Preschool families. Those choosing to participate are not required to meet any minimum amount of Scrip rebate proceeds. Instead, you can immediately rack up tuition credit, cash back or donate all proceeds to OLF.
For Preschool families earning tuition credit or cash back, OLF retains 25% of your Scrip proceeds as an administration fee and the remaining 75% are credited to your FACTS account or paid to you by check.
Starting in the 2020-2021 school year, OLF will apply tuition credits earned from Scrip rebate proceeds three times per year: October, January and May. Please contact Principal Karen Forte with questions.
Your friends and relatives may shop with Scrip to benefit OLF and your student. When creating an account, shoppers are prompted to enter the names of the students for whom they're fundraising.
A popular way our families rack up rebates is by purchasing school uniforms with Scrip. Dennis Uniform offers a 5% Scrip rebate and Lands' End offers a 15% rebate.
Copyright © 2018 Our Lady of Fatima School - All Rights Reserved.